ARE YOU A CIGARETTE SMOKER?
- University of California, San Diego (UCSD) researchers are seeking smokers aged 21-65 to participate in a research study to help understand the influence of cigarette packaging on smoking
- Three one-hour visits to one of our facilities located at either:
- Complete study measures (i.e. questionnaires, saliva samples)
- Tell us your thoughts about cigarette packaging
- Have a cell phone plan with text messaging
- Answer brief daily questions via text
WILL YOU BE COMPENSATED?
- You may receive up to a total of $400 for your participation
- You may have the opportunity to purchase your brand of cigarettes at a discounted rate
HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?
- To see if you qualify, please call us at (844) 534-2272 or complete our confidential online survey by pasting the link below in your internet browser search bar:
- If you are eligible, we will contact you by phone within a week