RESEARCH VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR A RESEARCH STUDY, Earn up to $2,500!
……recruiting volunteers for an NIH funded study that is looking to improve sleep and health through dietary changes.
You may qualify for the study if:
• You are 35 years old or older.
• You have not been diagnosed with diabetes by physician or clinical professional.
• You have not been diagnosed with any sleep disorders by physician or clinical professional.
This study involves:
• 10 Vists/Assessments over a 3-4 month period (in-patient and out-patient visits at downtown campus).
• Activity and dietary monitoring throughout the study.
• Study related health screenings at no cost.
If you would like to learn more about the study or are interested in participating, please complete the following brief online survey:
If you would like to contact a member of the study team please email CCSMResearch@northwestern.edu or call 312-503-2189 and mention the “Strengthening Signals” study.