RESEARCH VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR A RESEARCH STUDY, Earn up to $2,500!
The Center for Circadian and Sleep Medicine at Northwestern University is recruiting volunteers for an NIH funded study that is looking to improve sleep and health through dietary changes.
You may qualify for the study if:
• You are 35 years old or older.
• You have not been diagnosed with diabetes by physician or clinical professional.
• You have not been diagnosed with any sleep disorders by physician or clinical professional.
This study involves:
• 10 Vists/Assessments over a 3-4 month period (in-patient and out-patient visits at downtown campus).
• Activity and dietary monitoring throughout the study.
• Study related health screenings at no cost.
If you would like to contact a member of the study team please email CCSMResearch@northwestern.edu or call 312-503-1948 and mention the “Strengthening Signals” study.