This study is looking for adults (18-55) with diagnosed schizophrenia with the following concerns:
• Having a hard time engaging in activities, even ones that you enjoy
• Having a hard time finding enjoyment in activities, including those you used to enjoy
• Having a hard time taking part in everyday activities and social events
• Having a hard time expressing emotions
• Having a hard time saying what you mean
This research study is a clinical trial study conducted by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and aims to understand the biological causes of these symptoms in schizophrenia and to see if brain stimulation can help elevate the symptoms.
Participation includes in-depth clinical assessments and a week of twice a day treatment sessions. Eligible participants will be asked to come in for various assessments, including clinical interviews, cognitive testing, MRI scans, a motivation game with money rewards, and transcranial magnetic stimulation. Compensation for this will be up to $2000+
Participation is confidential and at no cost.
If interested please contact us at email@example.com!